Ashbourne is a classic shaker style that’s both elegant & timeless. Its subtle grained finish & neutral colour palette provide symmetry & balance to the kitchen. Available with a number of accessories that create the perfect centrepiece, it provides a simple & classical design.
Price Band: Paint To Order 3 - Ivory 2
Inspired by Classic Design
Classic interiors place great importance on symmetry, & balance. Rooms are well-considered & often composed around a central focal piece such as a mantel arrangement. Ashbourne is available in a range of subtle colours which sit with the natural timbers, stone & marble that are key pieces of this design style.
Ashbourne is available with a number of key design pieces that are central to classic kitchen design. Finish with iron knob handles & contrasting work surfaces that are in keeping with the overall look of the kitchen.
Standard Door Range
All the Ashbourne doors are 18mm grained, foil-wrapped. Available in a standard ivory finish.
Paint To Order Colours
All the Ashbourne doors are 18mm grained, foil-wrapped. Available in sixteen painted to order colours.
This selection of handles have been selected to compliment the Ashbourne kitchen.
Similar kitchens to the Ashbourne
PREMIUM CABINET DESIGN
Gallery Premium specification base and wall cabinets are built to last and include innovate design features such as soft-close doors and drawers..
- 18mm colour co-ordinated cabinet with matching interior/exterior finish
- 18mm shelving with metal shelf supports
- Three-way fully adjustable all-metal clip-on hinge with adjustable soft-close buffer
- Cam and dowel construction
Cabinet Colour Options
- Removal back with void of 66mm for pipes, etc.
Metal-sided drawer box with full extension and soft-closing action
Oak drawer box is available as an upgrade on selected colections
Three wall cabinet heights
(561mm, 724mm, 900mm)
- 8mm solid one-piece cabinet back
- Concealed, fully adjustable wall hanging brackets
- 18mm shelving. Glazed cabinets include glass shelving as standard